I am testing weird stuff now😉


And I said let's communicate wth the smltn mngrs? and  do you know what word I m thinking kind of test and by luck or s hiccup happent


Word really be known. I said lets test the cmnctn wth checking whtr the next stuff be holding this word somehow and really happent. 

I said please show me if telepathy exists or not  and either s hiccup like stuff or other hppnt. I said please prove me tlphty exists and happent really.

Coming to unrelated stuff:

Years ago in a holiday some stranger old woman came and and sat rested beside then as a thanks for me giving seat place, suggested me one red or one blue colored easter eggs and I took red one. Let this anecdote be told to entertain readers minds for the simulation theories. Maybe it's a simulation maybe not. Maybe a Truman show. 🙂 or maybe not any such topic at all. Or maybe some topic like interstellar movie. Or maybe not.


Ps: the test I did and the word I tested for telepathy test,  I wont tell 😉

But might be statistical hiccup also who knows. 

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

disgusting terrsts of foreign gypsies foreign terrorst grp/cult