I saw a news of colon cancer of veterans weird coincdnce tht warns people to check symptoms early if happens. Hey I would be happy to be employed in mltry since I would be safe from stasi but I dnt they wld employ me since I am were slandered.
This is a weird coincidence cause I also have symptoms. So thanks to people for warning people wth symptoms alot.
Ok then let's go to doctor asap if it's cancer have it be solved earlier.
I think my health issue isn't cancer but surely would check. I think its food allergy or alike. But let's check later. I wld check this in new home. In place I immgrte to.
Hey meanwhile Thanks for tht news wtr whom try to notify us to check early when digestive issues happens. Ok.
------
But when stasi of tr stalks I even have mixed feelings of going to Doctor somehow I pause everything in life until stalk is solved kind of psychology it were. But let's go after reading tht news.
It would been cool to work for Navy but I think I wnt have sch chances I were slandered. Anyway.
But thanks alot for that notification tht digestive issues might be risky. Ok then.
I wish German people ddnt hated me. Since my blog of stuff.
Ok I were thinking of trying to immgrte somewhere and go to doctor there postponing the check. I still want to do like that. I since said unnice stuff of my life here dnt wnt to use such services here thinking I said bad words to my life here. I know people wldnt any do bad health quality stuff since I blogged bad words to part of my life here. But I myself would ashamed to get health service of a place I blogged last days blog saying bad words to my life here and etc.
I would be ashamed of using their health service (Germany) whilst I said bad words to my life here last day.(I dnt like the idea of using health services of a country that I criticized my life condition due to stasi of istnbl and also alike the pple who help the stasi as I observed in last day's harrasmnt ) So I postpone health check to time I immigrate to somewhere. And asap immigrate to another place cause I dnt like idea of using services(employment/health...) of a country tht I crtczd some topic of(stalk has some German attendees now that cursed Pena slander eg last day and I saw also some German people helping stalker slanderer stasi in other day also.) whilst being an expat. So whilst this happens whilst I critzd this, it seems not ok to use the services(employment/health) of a country whilst being expat and criticizng this topic etc. I would first try Canada immigration chances. If doesn't hppn I wld try another country. I selected 2 possible other homes also.of course we can craze but this is an important topic and not being even national of then the logic is as then immgrte to anthr place if have issues wth life here(even if they dnt root from me but from stalkers harrasmnt slandering) there is some guy that says one other slander word in vicinity of flat. I replied once wth saying I would sue this slander to human right lawyer. Other times I dnt spare energy to reply even. Freqnt harrasment slandering happens both from vicinity of flat or from street like Pena curse slander shouting. Anyway I would tell all these to human rights lawyer. To create protection against stasi of istnbl and a very very severe form of zerzetsung.
Meanwhile: All I say report is true and only true. I could repeat even wth lie detectr machines also cause its true honestly.
Ok lets try to get Canada visa and try to immigrate there. But not everyone finds the chance to immgrte but wld try chance of.
And beside I wld be happy to work for mltry. But I dnt think they wld employ me due to me being slandered. Anyway.
I would tell slander stalk harrassment to Canada immigration office if I cld get visa there to ask chance of immigration. And honestly very honestly all these stuff I written about stalk slander harrassment is very true and I wish to also find a human rights lawyer to protect my life from stalker/character assntn.
If Canada doesn't hppn, I selected possible 4 possible other homes chances also tht 2 of them I saw by coincidence.
Yorumlar
Yorum Gönder