Unrelated topics:
Meanwhile stalk slander incident with theatratic slandering methods from home vicinity again happent.
They do this is as;
They shout "she is doing something-slander-word" trying to deceive surroundings people in my homes vicinity to such false very untrue defamation claim.
They do this theathre repeatedly many times. I dont know how the stalkers know where I live but harrassments from home vicinity happent alot in every country I were stalked slandered as doing bad things for last 5 years.
It also happent alot this theatratic slandering method also happent alot everytime I went outside I dont know how but they seemed to have my location outside and persistently harrass with slandering.
---
I now asked help of amnestyorg I emailed briefly detailed asked help if this is is such insttes scope maybe it's defamation lawyers scope but I wish I could find help of amnesty org.
I also would ask help of other defamation propagandas I mentioned on online I observed. That is very unsimilar to this last 5 years happngn defamation and very unnice defamation type.
----------
I wish I could find help in amnesty (that I could get consulting or lawyer suggestions from them to report this recurrent thousands of similar such slandering defamation harrassments happent like this).
It must have been thousands of defamation harrassmnt incidents up to now.
I wish I could find help or some suggestions from amnestyorg. This stalk slandering has been happening last 5 years.
----
Then online defamation propaganda being a separate defamation topic that also got people whom got deceived to the online defamation propaganda whom harrassed. I reported also that and wish to ask help for that also.
Yupp so i have requested help from amnesty org to persistent harrassment with slandering/defamation propaganda.
I don't know if such topics belong to scope of amnesty org Maybe it's just topic of defamation lawyers I don't know & I asked help cause this happent in organized way an organized defamation slandering persistently happens happent last 5 years. I wish it's belonging to amnest scope that I could find consultation help on how to protect my human rights from defamation propaganda/slandering harrasment from there.
Yorumlar
Yorum Gönder