And that defamation propaganda with a very very very very very impossible slander type. :S 

After all,
I decided to set up vendetta like this. Against such hatred crimes happent to me. I would disrupt and make fun of those at most 120 iqqued clowns tech (medicine sector) with replacing with higher iqqued tech. With all their resources those morons other than doing hatred crimes in their free time visibly can not innovate alot and are stagnant due to not being alot knowledgeable in multiple areas at once situation due to barrier of iq. Or what they have pride is also either not creative innovative tech. I wish to make fun of their tech and disrupt entirely. So taking away that clowns pride meant that. Clowns with at most 120 iq doing hatred crimes and be having pride with their low iqqued tech. I had then set up such vendetta agenda in lieu of all hatred crimes happent to me last year. 

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

disgusting terrsts of foreign gypsies foreign terrorst grp/cult