I suspect why an aggregating moron does a severe moron maniac act of stealing school computers. This be I wonder if that maniac is an agent of my enemies trying to attack my blog in another method of doing insane crazy acts taking stealing topic from blog? Stealing didn't mean stealing anything at all It meant stealing pride of medicine sectors some morons whom did a hatred crime to me. What kind of an insane maniac would try to steal computers from a school. I would no wonder won't be shocked if that guy turns out a helper of the blog haters to try to defamate attack blog in some other way. What kind of a maniac would steal school computers. Insane. I just cant stop thinking that might be even played out by agents of this blogs enemies. I suspect so this is an marginalized people to blog to try to defamate blog like that. Insane. 


I would not be shocked that maniac psycho whom did such act turns out an agent of blog attackers and doing such act to attack blog in another way. 

Other than people attacking with impossible type slander defamatory propaganda, that be I think is another form of defamation.

Hmm won't be shocked if that guy is a hired maniac by medicine sector.
No worries I would disrupt medicine sector (bigg pharma) whatever. To make world much intelligent place. Cause hatred crimes happent from such sector. 
I wouldn't be shocked that psycho whom steals a school's computer is a hired agent of medicine sector. Cause thus is another way try to defamate/attack blog.

This level of maniacness I observe is insane. 

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

disgusting terrsts of foreign gypsies foreign terrorst grp/cult