yupp: I also now asked to a  law institute with this exact email: (a law institute that handles crimes against humanity type crimes/genocides)  to report this unknwon group's/cult's crimes against humanity actions. 

this be my mail to institute:  

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Hello,


I wish to ask whether If I could ask help from yours institution to report a human rights violations of crime against humanity attempts to me. 
I could briefly tell that the perpetuators is an unknown group or cult. They did attempted horrendous type crimes against humanity type crimes to me repeatedly last 7 years which I always nihiliated but worst were, attempts of eradication of my identity and creation attempt of an untrue bitch identity. They would shout things like "Serdar! Sleep!" I would perceive it as having a Serdar named stalker. They would come pass beside and shout "Sleep!" shoutings. So I understand they intended sexual slavery type crime agains thumanity crime to me. And not only that, they tried to accomplish it with also beside a very sociopathic eradication of identity methodology which I deem as a genocidal mechanism, they tried to eradicate my actual identity and tried to create untrue slanders as: They would shout some names during stalk incidents. E.g. Hande! sleep! I would perceive it as having a Hande named stalker. For 1 and half years, I thought I have stalkers of called Serdar/Hande/Tom... since those names were also inside such shoutings, then I would perceive ithaving maniac stalkers. They also did dehumanization in these, e.g. they would shout like Ork! or Ork! some ugluy reques! (They would shout requests of ugly requests of related to bitch slander) Or like Hande! Ork!.  or Hande! sleep! or such ugly requests. So they also utilized dehumanization. It quite resonates with genocide stages because they attempted a horrendous identity eradication methodology in this stalk, they tried to create names to the person they stalk and shout ugly requests to. (e.g sleep) And I wouldnt be even perceiving what is happening, I would think I have some stalkers of Serdar/Ada/Oguz/Hande/Tan... I think most horrendous trauma of this stalk of this genocide similar process were attempts to eradicate my actual identity (I am a computer engineer named Guher)  and create an untrue identity of bitch with such ugly request shoutings. I think thousands many false flag incidents have happent to attempt to plant smears of bitch. I whenever go to outside, they would also come sit in a vicinity desk and say things shout things of uglyr equests with bitch narrative which would be very traumatizing, I would be severely traumatized, I would nihiliate/I wouldnt reply but would feel severely traumatized. But when I understood I dont only have maniac stalkers issue (e.g. I thought I have Serdar/Hande/Ada/Tom/Tan/Tomris... named stalkers since they would repetitively use these literals in harrassments which i would then perceive it as having such stalkers) as soon as I understood false flags, the sociopathic methods to intending to eradicate my identity/my dignity and create a very untrue bitch narrative, I became fully agoraphobic mostly.  I just can't define this horrors of this genocide resembling process happent to me by an unknow cult. They would spread such untrue smears and people occasionally would shout things requests of ugly requests to such bitch narrative (of untrue lie) in street. They seemed to have somehow gps data I think this unknown group because they would always come to cafe whenever I went to any cafe 5 years ago I were still not fully agoraphobic and It were like everytime I went to outside I were really stalked.  They would pass beside me shouting sleep!. Or I just think I can't tell these all fit in to this paragraph. I just literally observed all stages of genocide during this.  They would spread such lies and shout ugly requests, and some people would believe to those and they would shout angrily curses. E.g. someone starts walking 1 meter beside me and shouts a curse very angrily alike. I mean false flags were done to attempt to plant an untrue bitch narrative, then persecution would happen of curses shoutings:S E.g. one most recent curse shouting were like I have to walk from a park to go to work if i commute using tramway, In the park someone shouted very loudly "Adii!" (Dishonest meaning) I mean they would invent lies and then they would spread such lies and then curse shoutings or Adii! shoutings would also follow. Or also bitch! shoutings. I literally confronted every stage of genocide during this from this unknown group/cult. I have a lot more to tell of this torture with false flag/horrorizing sociopathic identity eradication methods (this aspect were the one most traumatizing aspect of this horrors I lived, of observing of repeated attempts to eradicate my actual identity/dignity and create a bitch narrative with sociopathic methods)/ endless false flags whenebver i go to a cafe, a 2 or such people would come sit in vicinity desk to attempt to do false flag with bitch narrative, I would feel severely traumatized and would not reply nor care and nihiliate but would inner wise feel severely traumatized. There I lived my life mostly agoraphobic last 5 years due this horrors of genocide like thing. I mean I think I literally confronted genocide like process because if a group does attempt to falsely untruely eradicate identiy/dignity then shouts "Adii!" loudly angerily and spread lies of bitch narrative that people in street sometimes shouts curses angrily, and then, notonly these were the most horrorful part of this genocide like process: The most horrific part were name creation sociopathy. I mean they would do attempt to eraidcate identity with shouting names in stalk incidents. I just can't define how much horrorful this is. I mean attempts to eradicate identity of a person and the false flags, where they do act the narratives (untrue lies) they act those in false flags whenever i went outside to cafes, then I would feel traumatized and would leave cafe. And then they would spread such slanders to other people, and just usual people would e.g. call angrily shout Ada!. Whilst this were I mean this makes it very similar to genocide truly. I mean eradication of character/identity attempt with usage of other names in shoutings of ugly requests, (I would for first 1.5 year of this stalk, i would perceive it as having such stalkers), this were the most horrific part of this genocide alike process of this unknown group. I just felt insurmountable horror during the false flag observations. I just insurmountable horror when people in outside street when i were biking to work, would shout requests to the bitch slander that untrue such rumors they would spread, which they try to plant with false flags. I just cant define this horror it were so much traumatizing. I mean to tried to be eradicated of my character/my identity (I am a guher named computer engineer, I am an autist person)  through those name shoutings(that i wouldnt even perceive by the time intiially this were happening, i 1.5 years later the stalk started, i understood this sociopathy of identity eradication process they are applying intending to accomplish), this were the most horrific part of this. I always nihiliated the stalkers, never replied. but felt severely traumatized and would always call mom and dad and report to them.  They would try to create mafia/aga/baba slander with false flags. very sociopathic false flags. I would always nihiliate never reply. 

I literally confronted all stages of genocide from this unknown group last 7 years: --->

--- dehuumanization --> (Ork! some ugly request! shoutings (where ugly request being some bitch things :S)

--- Sexual slavery intent ---> Sleep! shoutings:S (always nihiliated, never replied but felt severely traumatized)

--- Sociopathic identity eradication methodologies/process & false flags to attempt such untrue narratives ---> this were one most horrific part, I always nhiliated, never replied to

--- Curse shoutings --> Aaaadiii! (loudly angrily shouted) they first create untrue slanders/do false flags to attempt to plant slanders of bitch and then they shout such curses or spread such slanders to people and people shout such curses :S


I dont know how to summarize this horrific period of persistent crimes against humanity crimes intent to me/attempts to me. 

I just wish to ask whether if I could find help so that these unknown group/cult is identified whom they are and tried with crimes against humanity crimes. because what this unknown group did it were very similar to genocide imho. 

Last year they even switched to more horrific slanders in harrassments, many incidents happent they used some even more horrific slanders in vicinity of home, I believe its to silence. I been reporting these in my blog also. I last year started to observe even more horrific slanders attempts in my home's vicnity some such occurences happent, i think they moved to silencing the genocided part of this genocide alike process imho. I mean to discredit my report/my blog, I observed even more horrific slanders than aga/baba smears in last year in home's vicinity which i believe is the genocide's stage of silencing the genocideds. (To discredit/to silence...)


I been literallyliving through a genocide resembling horrors last 7 years. and i wish to report and ask help to stop this unknown group/cult from committing crimes agasint humanity to me (and maybe they might be doing to others either? ). I before applied to anoother law institute and they had not replied to my email. I wish to ask whether would you give some time to me to tell also face to face these horrors in a video call. to report all these human rights abuses/genocidal level acts of this unknown group/cult and investigate how to stop this unknown group cult from committing crimes against humanity and stop human rights abuses to me/crimes against humanity crimes intending processes to me.

Can I define the horror of sociopathic methods having  identity eradication process in a sentences/in sentences? It's undefineable levels of horror/trauma:S Can I define the horror when people angrily shout curses to the to be attempted to planted smears through false flags/spread of false untrue slanders that people shout angrily curses?

Can I define the horrors of this genocide resembling last 7 years of this stalk? of this unknown group.

Would it be possible to identity this group /whom they are? Would it be possible to stop them doing this tortures of false flags/identity eradication sociopathic processes/ugly requests shoutings/curse shoutings?


Many Thanks  & Best Regards




----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------





Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

disgusting terrsts of foreign gypsies foreign terrorst grp/cult