if mom and dad's car were being messed up intentionally by unknowns whom are also responsible of genocide/crimes against humanity crimes to me, they could be sure I would not scare nor change of sueing with crimes against humanity/genocide crimes to this unknown group. If one law instittue does not answer I would find another law institute that answer, and the crimes against humanity crimes sue would definitely would be opent. noone could scare me nor change my path to pursue path to justice happen with threatening life of my mom and dad. you cant scare me and only way the unknown can stop me opening crime against humanity crimes law suit would be killing me, instead of trying to kill my family :S do not attempt to kill my family if my dad's car's such pipes being started to be manually made to be broken:S that would change anything. I would in any case, open crimes against humanity law suit/ genocide law suit to the unknown group to have them be identified and sued with crimes against humanity crimes and nothing can change this path.

 

----------------------------------




 



Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

disgusting terrsts of foreign gypsies foreign terrorst grp/cult