hmm I think I would solve this puzzle with such representation:
hmm with a dihedral group of n:
hmm a G set ovr n dihedral corners where I is for instance identity. And generated orbits is conceptually what pronouns means. talker to some set and that set is the orbits of such G set.
I think this somehow captures the linguistics talker's I/he/she/it/we/they/you pronouns algebraic description. But I dont claim its the best algebraic representation. I would detail think more to also include the other Part of Speech representations e.g. other PTB tags and their complete algebraic representation.
(hmm this representation is in progress : not finished)
"I talk to you. " -->
Here the algebraic representaion entirely should represent the speech. I just only figured out a possible method to only represent the I or you parts of this sentence.
hmm I think this really one to one makes sense with pronouns definition. I mean orbits of specific g sets.
hmm so first puzzle nearly have been solved not fully. I actually started studying to puzzle late today and did laziness most.:D but started to study to figure out a representation definition to this representation puzzle by i think late evening.
Hmm seems as a PTB to algebraic representation could proceed and full translation could be done in following couple of days for entire PTB tags and dependency graph options algebraic transformation to their algebraic representation algorithm.
Maybe there is a nicer method than I envisioned to represent pronouns. I initially reached out this method but dont claim its the simplest representation for pronouns.
hmm seems as this task fo convertying linguistics to abstract algebraic representations would be fun :)
though I did alot laziness today and started studying in late evening.
this weekend I just wanted to also spare time to laziness.
Task 1 of RDF related tasks accomplished (nearly). Puzzle solved(nearly) Would had initial such solution design but would work on details on tomorrow.
----> since nearly (not fully decided on the exact representation) solved the initial puzzle piece of the homework/exam --> guh is happy :D
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ayyy what to do now. :D
I dont have sleep and its 01:26am.
I dont want to study either since been studying alike 3.5 hours or so.
hmm
movie night then. lets watch some movie since I dont have sleep.
---------------------------------------
aha I can blog.
I liked this study since this would make me in time(next week) get expert in abstract algebra. yeppp.
this initial task of translation of PTB and dependency graph to abstract algebraic representation yepp.
--------------------------------------------------------
then its movie night. since I have no sleep and its now 1;35 am. end of blogging for today.
Yorumlar
Yorum Gönder