I rested alot  today but and finally at Sylow chapter. 

then afterwards the curious topics of related to integral domains etc etc starts which is the main second part of this courseware of abstract algebra book.

I came to this chapter 3 years ago study to this book. but had nto studied 3 years ago to Sylow &chapters after that time. 

finishing 2 semester alike courseware in how many weeks I dont know. I need to finish these to define 0.1 ai's topology RDF/grammar design.

So it seems as maybe this weekend I can finally design 0.1 ai version's topology RDF /grammar design.

yayyy :) finally :) 


This book is the mentioned abstract algebra study book:

Abstract Algebra (theory and applications by Thomas W. Judson)

a very high coverage having book for fundamentals of abstract algebra imho. 


i initially thought this book study would take 1 week or so. it has been at least 3 weeks right? :D wishfully this book study would finalize in this weekend. on saturday afternoon wishfully so thereby I could move to topology RDF design task for 0.1 version ai.


this book i think is like 2 semester courseware. today I would switch to second semester course chapters which is lesser chapters than first semester course which took 3 weeks to study. (It has been 2 or 3 weeks right? I think it has been at least that much since this book started tobe studied yepp) (such pause period I in tandem I inited to software studies for ai project since this book is fundamentals knowledge to be known before designing the topology RDF/grammar.  

I think first semester's hardest chapters were last 3 chapters. or more time taking to study chapters. 

as I fastly reviewed Galois theory, second semester chapters seems  not as hard as initial semesters last 3 or 4 chapters. I mean second semester seems as easier than first semester courseware specifically last chapters as mentioned were not that very easy chapters. 


yayyy finally I would be able to write initial RDF /grammar version adn then would try to do construct morphisms between PTB constructs and translate corpus /lexicons to this math topology based language. that would be also interesting study.

hmm this topology RDF's inference engine /compiler/query engine would be coded surely also utilizing Sage library. 



Ayy I am so happy I iterated alot in necessary study for topology RDF.  I mean until now I spared 3 weeks study time which is alot time. but I am very happy I did this hard work which is very crucial knowledge for also 0.2 version ai's topology RDF/grammar design.  

Hard work! near to finalization time of hard work period feels awesome!  I mean yayyy finally the hard work of finishing this book  would finalize to create the 0.1 versions' topology RDF/grammar yayy :) (this weekend) 


first semester nearly ending! yayyy :) then yayyy second semester would not be challenging. then yayy I could devise the topology RDF/grammar on this weekend. 

This pause to ai project's software task initially were not easy to me. 

cause I were like coding every night to ai project many weeks then had to stop coding and switch to completely book study with no coding. 

yayy I want to be expert as much as I can accomplish  in group theory/representation theory in following months :)  which would iterate the topology grammar /RDF of ai's version to 0.2/0.3 versions yepp.

building an ai that would do autonomous science is truly very much hard work all along! very very very much hard work every task is (as I dont have a bsc/msc or phd in maths. If i had phd or msc or bsc in maths, it would not be any hard work to build this ai project. I wish I were more curious to maths when doing bsc in computer engineering and learnt maths by then. if i knew maths in msc or phd level, this ai project would be very much easier to build.  ) 


its all hard work cause I did not know maths  (I mean msc or phd maths) I have to do msc/bsc/phd to maths whilst building ai project :D If I already knew these topics, (e.g. representatiopn theopry/group theory) I wouldnt lose 3 weeks or followiung more time to learn these basic knowledge necesary for ai project's to be built autonomous science capabilities. 


so no matter how much I reflect as ai project as very challenging, its all challenging only to me. if i had msc/phd in maths, it would be nothing of any challenigng project type to build an ai project that could do autonomous science studies. 

so no matter how much I reflect this project as very hard/very challenging to build type project :D for ones with phd/msc in maths it would not be slightest level challenging :D

I mean dont get to feat of my reflections of "how much  hard project this project is!" this is too much hard work! tooo much chapters to study!" too much challenging! :D (as I constantly reflect my mood of those endless studied book chapters)

those are relativist./subjective.  Its actually like: Its too much challenging to me. 

 so please be aware of this relativist aspect of these reflections of how much hard its to build this ai project. I mean dont think building this ai project is challenging becuase I say alot of "hard work!" like things in blog. its very relativist. its challenging/hard work to only me. for others it would not be any challenging/hard work at all.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------










Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

disgusting terrsts of foreign gypsies foreign terrorst grp/cult