ok, then the curious task of puzzle of representing pronouns in abstract algebra starts. at the end of this session, I would check representation theory since it accomplishes similar topics most possibly. I mean I would improvise from there if it solves pronouns design better. (Most possibly representation theory (I had not studied yet) would solve nicer then my possible abstract algebraic designs for pronouns part of speech. yet I wish to as a fact of strengthening of learnt knowledge from abstract algebra, I wish to check some topics and try to figure out some possible designs myself first. then I would eventually study to representation theory topic since it must be accomplishing similar tasks. But rather I wish to tone my abstract algebra skills first / strengthening abstract algebra skills first since its a very important field,  for building autonomous science skills of ai later in 0.2 or 0.3 versions) 


yayyy now solving the pronouns representation in abstract algebraic side starts :D

curious puzzle task :D

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I read some quora posts that mentions as Lie algebras being defined for differential equations and thereby crucial for quantum mechanics/particle physics.

this ai project started with writing a particle physics/quantum mechanics simulator goal. so I am later days check that algebra also. hmm one of my goals were devising new algebras to solve or do inferences to dynamic differential systems of qm equations easier. So I  learnt that such algebras already exists  (Lie algebras). but had not read about them yet. But still we could invent newer algebras autonomously either later. as this is one of the main goals of project : inventing new algebras. or finding isomorphic groups/rings in any theoretical physics task including initial target area of quantum mechanics/particle physics fields.  


So goal is to create ai that would study to particle physics /quantum mechanics with my not much assistance and mainly from books. then it would code the simulator on behalf of me. I would assist in learning coding language also. most possibly scala. then it would code the particle physics quantum mechanics simulator. yayy this were the initial project goal that as such project as  started 3 years ago. building an ai that would code the qm simulator(autonomously, so thereby project were called "coder ai").  but for a year I did stopped/paused project studies(and rested and recent months resumed project studies). so I think  I had spared ~2 years studying time to this project until now. Most of the time passed with reading /learning maths actually.  Its the recent months I had started coding activities of this project. I been before just reading/studying to maths for this ai project. its very recent that I moved to implementation tasks like coding. 

(so a short memorabilia of project's schedule/iterations I reflected in above paragraph.:D) 

(It all started since I thought coding a qm simulator might took alot time (e.g. most possibly 100k alike code) ) (I were checking qm simujlator solutions and decided I would favored to write my own. since it were not easy to get accustomed to their specific domain specific languages/scripts. but then I thought 100k code alike it might have projections of effort. Then this is the time I decided to build a coder ai. to later coder ai write the qm simulator instead of me. since writing 100k(100000lines alike code) alike code would not be fun. its not like writing a hobby github library hobby . it meant serious effort. and seemed as its illogical to write myself but its better to write a coder ai that would code on behalf of me. so this ai project started with this goal. (3 years ago). and has been in progress. and did stopped/paused project for a year. but then resumed last months.  and did started some higher paced project schedule. e.g. with sparing every weekend every day's evening to ai project studies as much as I can when I don't feel lazy. and wishfully yayyy 1.0 ai version would be readied by Nov yayyy 

some more info of my ai project's recent time period I wished to add. to tell that its all started with quantum mechanics simulator goals and so first theoretical physics field that ai project would do code/invent would be qm simulator project which is why this project started to get build at first. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yayy :D now study day starts today now :) some late since its already nearly 17:00pm. does not matter. there is not urgency to solve this pronouns puzzle today. but i could solve in a couple of days at max. I could solve today either  I dont know. but eventual task to do is learning representation theory to see if they do have better method stacks (which most possibly they have, for sure theirs methods would be much better then my expected to be silly methods /solutions of this pronouns puzzle) to improvise to advance my pronouns Part of Speech design  in abstract algebraic RDF side.  but its important that I try to solve myself first. since it would be an exercise to tone my abstract algebra skills that I newly learn of. its very important to exercise and become expert in abstract algebra and related fields(e.g. even later algebraic topology either or in vicinity representation theory these days I would check day in other days of the week) . cause these would latrer in 0.2 or 0.3versions of ai would enable /add doing science autonomously capabilities to ai project. so its very very important first I becoming very expert in these topics of abstract algebra based topics(e.g. currently this abstract algebra book / then later algebraic topology etc  ).


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------





Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

disgusting terrsts of foreign gypsies foreign terrorst grp/cult