yayy made a delicious noon food. since I made breakfast late, I did noon at 15:30 alike hours.
hey I made potato fries and some vegetable plus cigkofte dish I usually added 2 fishsticks last week but now learnt overeating frozen fish sticks everyday is not healthy. Last weekend I bought fish sticks to add more protein since I dont like eating red meat alot. hmm learning fish sticks is not healthy I this time bought chicken meat for following week for monday.
This food frier is nice, i can just cook the meal in 15 minutes and without needing to stir it. I always cook same meal last week: some fish chips and some vegetables.
and now today i did also potato /vegetable fries with the food air fryer. I created dish of: potato fires/some vegetable fries and beside cigkofte plus ketchup sauce beside and beside mayonnaise/ketchup mixed sauce and yoghurt beside and were very delicious imho. As soon as I learnt eating fish sticks daily is not healthy (I did that thinking its healthy to eat fish sticks to take daily protein, turns out daily eating is not healthy but maybe i would then have twice week alike)
todays potato fries with all sauces were very delicious. this air fryer is nice imho just cooking in 15 minutes. and usually i dont like how to cook potato fries cause i cant make fried food since i before tried it spills surrounding very unnice. so i usually never made fried food but sometimes ordered burger and ate potato fries beside that. now that with this air fryer stuff I can make home made potato fries and with very less oil and i also use olive oil.
its now very easy to cook noon food now that i have this cooker. its harder to cook with electric oven or oven itself. i think i constantly cook with this airfryer stuff.
its so nice to be able to make home made potato fryes.i were not able to cook that food since i were not able to cook fried food. before i once tried fried food cooking and failed.
ayy i like very much potato fries this with less oil based and 15 minutes cooking is nice!
finally have an easy method to cook noon foods. and its tasty foods. before i bought this i were always making the same food. some vegetable mixture with meat for noons in this flat and i really dislikde it after soime time.
I think this food of mixture of foods is very nice. e.g. one part cigkofte one part fried vegetables. and I sometimes add fish sticks. and also this weekend iu also bought chicken since I learnt everyday eating fish sticks is unhealthy.
I only cook meal on noon. i do either eat sandwich or alike in dinner.
hmm wondering how chicken would cook in air fryer. maybe this time i wont be able to cook it easy like fish sticks. in fish sticks, i would both cook everything once eg.. fish sticks and vegetables. but maybe i would need to cook potato fries separately when i cook chickenbeside i guess so.
hmm its much easier to cook wtr to electric oven. maybe i buy a second one so that i could cook fried potato and chicken at the same time or maybe i try to find some version of this cooking unit where it has separate sections to not mix e.g. potato fries and chicken.
this cooking unit its nice for lazies. usually cooking food is much harder with electronic oven.
---------------------------------------------------
hmm i learnt how to cook chicken beside potato fries. ok then i wont need to buy second air fryer yepp.
this airfryer made me a cook alike whilst i am very untalented in cooking. finally i can cook tasty food for noon before It were like, when i cook but not order food, it would be always very untasty. i lack skills to cook food so this airfryer unit is really great. finally i dont have to order food to prepare nice meal. Before all noons food were always very unnice. i am very untalented in cooking. I think only food types i can cook is uncooked food e.g. like cigkofte(some food type i newly learnt how to cook 2 weeks ago) or salad but not cooked food. I just cant learn how to cook food I tried tried and tried and noon foods I cook always very unnice. and I would order food from outside to eat some nice food usually before I discovered this airfrying unit. It made cooked food be nice cooked without any talent. nice. yayy my noon food is tasting nice. before all, my mom used to cook my noon food or i would order outside. then whilst working from home, this cooking noon become a necessary activity but I couldnt manage to learn how to cook food and everytime cooked food were untasty and I would sometimes order outside food due to that. but this airfryer utinsil makes cooking very easy, i just dont have to order food to eat nice meal anymore.
before i were like when not working from home, i would eat noon outside. or order food. but when working fromhome, cooking noon started to become be a necessary activity and I usually failed I couldnt learn how to cook food even how many i tried. i have 0 talent in cooking food. only food type i can cook is uncooked foods like cigkofte or salad alike etc etc. So but with this unit I can make tasty noon food (e.g. delicious fried potato with vegetables etc etc) or new week I would also try food of: chiken and potato fries like food with this airfryer unit.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yorumlar
Yorum Gönder