yayyy saturday starts :)

hmm what to do today. 

hmm. I think I would continue reading group theory book. 

i did lots of laziness last month. of watching tv alot.

and machine learning project were expected to have released 0.1 version on 1st of June and no its not ready. I am stucked in task of conversion of PTb/constituency graph to algebraic representation part since i did alot laziness I wanted to watch tv instead of studying recent month alot(sci fi tv shows etc)

so lets resume this task today evening but i would resume now group theory book study continuation. 

I hate that i had not bought book version that i have to print out. I am onw going to order printed version I hate studying from pdfs. and I also hate studying from my own printout of pdfs Its better to study with a printed book. 


--------------------------------

whaaat. its 74 euros :S. its ebook i see now is much cheaper like 90% discount. its not possible for me to study to pdf version either. lets spend money and buy the printed out version now yepp. I dont like studying from pdfs anytime.



yayyy now printed out book is coming some days later.

its very hard to study to from pdfs. unless fully printed out. and thats alot task to printout either. so I bought book instead this time not ebook version but soft print out version. Hard print out version were like 100 euros or alike. 



Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

disgusting terrsts of foreign gypsies foreign terrorst grp/cult