hey :) some fun of continueing "the amaizing never ending Lawvere book" study as of now :) I couldnt spare time until now today :D
its so funny. I couldnt finished studying even if it has not very much pages :) i mean its kind of a funny failure type iteration in project. i mean sometimes projects tasks iterate failingly(i mean e.g. this book should be studied in most 10 days since has not got much pages but i think must be least 20 days or maybe 25 days or so) but they iterate eventually. this studyibng Lawvere book has been such type funny task :D
ahahah i find these moments of ml algos project very funny :D I mean ml algos book article studying tasks that never end :D i mean it would end today i would finish studying Lawvere book today but it has been like as if its never gonna end studying to this book :D since due to adhd issue of mine.
its just were so funny -> to blog cheerfully everyday that yayy I would switch to coding on evening but never be able to do so so due to never ending Lawvere book study :D
it resembled the Derekson phd book study :D that were like that, i had to stop studying that book to first learn representation theory in advance some of then resume it although i had to leave studying that book again afterwards since its of topics of 0.1 to 1.0 ml algos version topics. not related to 0.1 version.
again the issue is not in the Lawvere book. I have adhd issues its not that the book is amazing. it is. as mentioned i sometimes suffer from adhd alike.
I always got envious of people like writers who has alot time to spare to own hobbies like writing. I mean people whom dont have to study constantly to a data engineering job alike me (which i worked to software engineering nonstop alike last 18 years alike). I sometimes envied such type careers alike writers from my software engineering career.
I turned out having such current period of that e.g. i dont work as a data engineer but building own project and there is enough time either. i mean there is like wishfully would build the full project in following 2 months alike. e.g. finalizing 0.1 version some time end of nov or mid of december then 1.0 version to be expected to be built 1 month later or so i think. so there is time :) to accomplish project goals in 2025's first 2 quarters actually :) how amazingly I am near to finalizing ml algos project :) wov :) some topic that is very cheerful! :)
=> today I couldnt study until now due to some health issues first and alike -> and studying time starts now.
for today i would now very focused study for following 3 hours to finish this funnily never ending Lawvere book (which is actually awesome book, it were my adhd issues that caused the nonefficient studying period )
yep fun of studying the never ending Lawvere book starts now :) (the issue is not related to book, it were caused by my silly brain's adhd conditions sometimes to have it reach never ending book status :D )
i mean this much page should been studied in 10 days or so. i think must been like least 20 days i been studying to this book alike imho.
yep not much days left to 0.1 version release imho. maybe 20 days or so imho. or 25 days or so. how awesome! :)
Yorumlar
Yorum Gönder