yep i think this be this room  (background is not included, its just to copy paste one satellite from there later)  (I think door became nice) 





even not high quality design, it started to become like habitat:  (but door has been nice, although texture there has not been best ) 



now would add the botanics corridor which would link to second main habitat room



gosh 3d design is severely hard. I am still doing design just with improvisation not any with any experience nor any 3d design skills. (i think it would take some alot time to learn some skills (and maybe I might need to buy a big computer monitor etc), which I dont have such time right now, so urgently tryign with amateur beginner level design skills, setup some habitats etc etc.  but 3d design skill to even craft a chair in good quality design is still very absent surely (since i am just at most beginner level in this design topic and plus its really hard. it requires for me much more time to learn this 3d design skill that I can design high quality design)  ) 



yep current first room furniture (I had not designed them,  I cant design like that yet) (I only continue to design the habitat (as visible from its not high design quality (as I lack talent currently) ) ) 




hmm now would add a corridor to right wall that extends to a second habitat room (main technological crafts and teleportation utinsil having room  )






I added the technology crafting section as: 




its not fixed , just the initial struct has been added tomorrow would first decorate this corridor section (botanics) then the tech craft section then also would add some antennas lights etc  then other such details and first version of initial habitat for planet 3954 would be readied. 

might need also to generate some decal texture to add the planet habitat description. 



hmm planet habitat to be added were alike  ->  (incomplete, partially created ) ->







So tomorrow again a hardworking day is required, to finish somewhat initial version of habitat and to integrate to unreal engine then continue building planet. then revisit some udemy tutorials for unreal engine to get to know how I can spawn ai (then I should create the life forms also by then, but by then I would require some graphic tablet for that) but then might add life forms as a standard rig initially. and then ai module to spawn life forms (some hostile) and then also some space survival topics (e.g. resource collection etc and tech skill map etc etc, then hud displays etc etc. ) 

then after all these completed, then the second planet this time, that being also alot of work again, then i think i would craft 4 or 5 planets for initial game version.  (space survival genre, android game) 




lots of work, I need to learn particle effects of the game engine (e.g. for its splitter animation design and  also teleporter animation and many such animations)

so many tasks ahead. but i think with this hardworking study, I can finish it in i think 30 days or so from today wishfully. 
(since I think I learnt somewhat, even beginner level, blender skills, so that I can design habitats of other planets also fastly) 

gosh 3d design is super hard. game dev turns out also super hard. (I before studied to somewhat game engine side before. but not specifically game dev side) 

specifically I think blender and 3d design skills is super hard to learn. I still had not learnt necessary enough 3d design skills to be able to design in high quality. currently very untalented wise designing. but maybe this might be enough to design habitats and technological tools/devices there. 


yayy so planet 3954 (space survival) android game development is work in progress.


gosh started working on early today and super tired. time to rest now. 











Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

disgusting terrsts of foreign gypsies foreign terrorst grp/cult