some health crisis at hacer's neighbours mom told and asked me to to commute hacer to hospital. I said i can not this time. (since I am really mentally very having issue right now of the horrendous world news along with all the horrors I encounter) I am not in a mode of any helping hacers any now. although my mom might think me as a bad person this time since they really needed help and but they could go with taxi. then mom paid half of taxi fee to commute hacer to hospital. i am sorry but i am out of my minds home currently. due to all the horror I seen in world news.

the issue is -> 

we think possibly aliens are attacking to world.

how i am expected to deliver hacer to hospital in such a condition. i am currently needing consultance support to get over trauma of these horrors.


as if thats not horrorful, ISIS analog world wide terrorist grp also atempted some very most psycho verbal terror attack (with psycho content) some hours ago.  the psycho terrorist woman shotued something like 'idil suck' alike psycho verbal terror attack the ISIS analog psycho sociopath terrorst grp attempted. exactly imho a truly ISIS analog type world wide terrost grp this unknown terrst grp is imho due to their battery format/content of terror attack batteries. exactly ISIS alike(albeit without religion aspect since perpetuators of the terror attacks do not have any religious symbols of any religion)  unknown world wide terrorst grp. inhuman level disgusting and inhuman level psycho type terrorsts (an unknown world wide psycho type terrorst grp which attempts very sociopath and very psycho type terror attacks verbally)


I mean in these crises situation, I am in no condition to help hacer to commute her to hospital. I need myself some mental crisis support currently since due to this overload of trauma condition of the horrors I encounter.


e.g. -> i think most horrific topic among all horrors is -> the aliens invasion topic. we highly suspect gravity based earth's crust /faults attacks by aliens upon these eq news in world. and thats like placing a person to mental crisis mode of wishing to find thearpy consultance help alike. I mean that is very horrific and very traumatic :S

its horrific. an unknown entity is changing continents and causing havoc in world.

thats the moment of guh to enter to mode of mental crisis like needing some mental health support. its because very horrendous and horrific at uttermost level :S


I wish mom had not got most upset to me for not commuting hacer to hospital. i am in no mode of helping anyone to commute to hospital right now. since i myself in health crisis right now. (mental health crisis (of shock and horror), due to ongoing alien invasion topic in world:S)



been reading about this eq news. its totally very horrendous and utterly sad :S

we really suspect of gravity tech based attacks to continental faults by aliens :S

 

we suspect from aliens attacking to planet. with moving continents alike :S


so europeans stocking for disasters were not for nothing. visibly eu also aware of this planetary threat by aliens :S


we are also aware :S we did even detectiving and we reported to all we can report and we dont know what else to do. other than observing it with very most severe horrified and sad situation :S



yep guh is in mental health crisis mode. how one can not enter to severest anxiety and mental health crisis mode when we observe this most severe draconian and utterly sad planetary topic :S



i entered such mental crisis that if suicide were easy i would committed suicide upon observing this draconian planetory topic horror :S

but please do not be suicidal alike me. I mean do not follow my reaction to this horror we watch :S I mean noone should ever be suicidal.

I am not also most time since I care about my mom my family. but this really such level draconian topic that makes one thinks of sucide. but i would unpublish this part since i am one person always against suicide. 

but if there were not aint my family, i might committed suicide due to mental health crisis upon watching this planetary horror in world :S  (an alien invasion alike, attacks to continental faults of world :S)


but since there is my family, i wont. and i have many hopes for future. I dont want to be suicidal since i saw very horrorful planetary news :S since I even wish to invent immortality with tech. i wish to build warp tech. I have many dreams and most importantly have my family I care. so of course i wont commit suicide. but i think surely these draconian topics really makes one come to edge of being suicidal. but wishfully future would be alright/ok. 


normally in university times i once committed suicide attempt since I were autist and were finding autist life very hard. or struggles of.  e.g. I hated even walking outside alone that much autist by then. then I had to walk in populated places to go to university. so everything and even regression in social capabilities wtr to my counterparts by then really were that much hard that I committed suicide by university. but hten after i got over depression 1 year later myself and never became suicidal afterwards. 


but then i got over depression and never became suicidal ever after. 

but this draconian planetary horror we saw, even could make me suicidal alike. but time to stay on. I mean to hold on even more. and build a nice future. where life would be alright/ok.




Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

disgusting terrsts of foreign gypsies foreign terrorst grp/cult