yep now continueing the habitat design task.
today had passed alot like -> tidying up home (entire home since some outer city relative might visit/stay)
I still lack alot blender skills specifically this navigation skill. hmm now i need to create the botanic room.
then later I need to learn the particle system of unreal engine to create teleportation portal stuff in habitat.
I need to decide the design of it. although have initial idea.
but other technologic sci fi things surely would check the existing modelings.
hmm now to stop doing laziness and learning how to export the habitat to unreal engine environment (After soon I finish this habitat design. whihch i think would finish today or most possibly tomorrow.
i think i need to add some door animations. (e.g. airlock doors one door opening then some particle effects then the second door opeaning alike etc) I think those i could check tomorrow.
but I think time to now first design the botanics section then also the technological tools crafting and teleporting device section.
hmm so yayy first planet's habitat would be even if somewhat late (due to contingencies) readied wishfully on tomorrow. hmm for life forms design, I need to buy a tablet for that i think. hmm that I can ask from my mom i think after 5th of march. but until than i could use existing rigged anims for game logic design then later when tablet is existing, can focus to designing life forms.
hmm so lets create 5 planets (starting with planet 3954) for this space exploration game is my initial idea. i think hud design would be quite challenging.
i think its still overwhelmingly many tasks to do. hmm but wishfully i could finish the original some of habitat design tomorrow.
hmm today my study were disrupted since we would have maybe or maybe not some relatives guests so I had tidied up home. (even my room changed temporarily since room I stayed usually has been allocated to guests and moved to previous room I stayed in winter. but its unsure if relative guests would stay here or other place either. in case they would stayed, we readied staying place for our relative guests. )
hmm had not very well studied today yet.
nevertheless now working to do craft botanics section(corridor). but feeling tired and would postpone to tomorrow.
I need to finish this design and figure out how to export correctly export to unreal engine. then continue to learn and build blueprint templates.
I need to asap finish this project and continue to build ml algos which would invent actually warp tech. but this project is also very challenging. but not surely as much as challenging as ml algos. but still thousand many tasks to do.
gosh tomorrow's first task is to finish the botanics section then finish the doors animations. and then remaning missing stuff. hmm like decal animation for writing habitat-N01 alike some thing on the habitat. and some adding some satellites etc etc like details. then finishing the habitat design and integrating to unreal level map. than learning revisiting blueprint templates methods/editor etc. and all remaining stuff etc etc.
hmm
Yorumlar
Yorum Gönder