yep everything going to be ok/alright. 

yayyy lets first build ml algos to build cylons to deploy against unknown world wide terrorst grp then against to kurdist terrst grps and against to ISIS terrst grp.  (i think i started to detect ISIS terrorst grp attacks and kurdist terrrst grps attacks last year, all before also last 8 years, an unknown world wide terrorst grps constant terror attacks many thousand times (with main modus operandi of false flags along with very horrific verbal terror attacks :S very inhuman level socio and psycho world wide unknown terrorst grp :S then as if such topic is not horrorful enough, last year we started to detect kurdist terrst grps verbal terror attacks and also ISIS terrorist grps verbal terror attacks. as if a life can be any more horrorful :S as if I am the unluckiest person of world :S :Soh my gosh :S)
)


I feel it. everything going to be ok/alright. I feel the positivity of future time.  everything going to get alright.


living a jack bauer style life. of being constantly attacked by world wide terrst grps. :S


but no worries. everything going to get alright.  

maybe upon to compensate the horrors trauma condition unluckiness of such life version last 8 years, I can compensate with thinking I am then as internal wise as powerful as Jack Bauer against such very unlucky life version. I mean even if i dont look cool as tv artists like Jack Bauer(i am quite ugly, but also due to trauma of such life version which even effected my outlook)) , but I have such a life unfortunately :S no its not any lucky situation do not ever misperceive. (If you think Jack Bauer alike life is lucky, you are utterly wrong. you can not imagine the trauma level of a life version where constantly being attacked by an unknonw world wide terrorn grp. and recent year we started to detect also verbal terror attacks of kurdist terror grps and also verbal terror attacks of ISIS terror grp.  even twice or three times, this time nonattack but, even IRA stalked :S can you imagine the horror of such Jack Bauer alike life :S )  

I mean with all this unlucky condition of my life,  if God existed, God has already given me severe intelligence to cope against such external horrors I encounter attacks of. 
 
so with my God given genius level(genius in engineering type genius) intelligence, I would first try to create funding for ml algos project (and ml algos would fix everything) 

so first things first -> 
- finish game dev project,  to fund ml algos project 

- then build ml algos project. ml algos project would fix everything. (e.g. it would deploy cylons against such unknown world wide terror grp and against ISIS terror grp and against kurdist terrorst grps) 

(it would even invent warp tech as told promised before)  


to survive such a planet with such terror issues, requires also extending to other galaxies to survive from this planet's terror issues as of we humanity living in this planet whom counter terror issues in this planet



(lets not even mention.)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

for funding of ml algos project -> 

how would i create income from game dev? hmm it would be like a game with ingame shopping(of buying crate of tech utinsils etc). alike space survival game I played. 
yep it would be an ad-free game but wiht in game shopping.

if 10000 people downloads game and spends 40 tl in game then i can create 400000 tl alike. 

so I would create funding to my ml algos project like this.




 



Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

disgusting terrsts of foreign gypsies foreign terrorst grp/cult