yayyy counting days until this side project completes then I would have spare time to study to banach tarski idea frameworkization task and violin-music learning hobby studying resumption.


yayyyy after this side project hussle completes, I can both spare time to studying to warp project idea and also spare time to hobbies alike e.g. current hard work hobby is learning violin that requires lots of studying. 

 


yayyy after this game dev project completes i might have time to hobbies also. which recent time frame i couldnt spare time to.


e.g. anthropology and sociology books buying and reading and also hmm beside maths-physics studying for banach tarski idea frameworkization I can spare time to reading humanities sciences again then also might be able to spare time to try test learning violin. (which i might not be able to dunno lets check) 



having hobbies I had postponed for a lot whilst during for a lot while time. so when this side game project completed, I might have whilst studying to banach tarski based spatiality and time config ideas and so to define multiverse theories,  Imight then have as a spare time activity might spare time to learning viola (might not be able to although, since its hard) then also would resume specific intellectual readouts, e.g. sociology and philosophy and anthropology readings.  so I might have spare time for hobbies soon.  I hadnt had hobbies time for a while. 


since I mean when studying to project its nice to study to multiple projects.e.g. when resting to banach tarski project I might then take up violin learning hobby.  or humanities sciences reading hobby.  those that I had postponed alot while. 



yep I might also get interested to art. e.g. painting based but not as oil painting alike. but some such styles I want to explore. I mean very large sheets of drawing alike.  might try out that.  although i am not any talented in painting i have now my interest in arts is currently like this and also learning violin.  


and also might create music with ai later if i learn some music theory.  that might be later hobby. 


yayyy counting days to that time I could resume my abstract maths studying tasks and multiverse theory (physics theories unified theory devising) task for warp design and first task in that is inventing spacecraft hull design which would have had utilize multiverse to fly.  and then space cities development project, (artificial planets  project.)





 









 

  

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

disgusting terrsts of foreign gypsies foreign terrorst grp/cult